Earlobe Reduction | Auburn, AL
As we age, our ears continue to grow. Sometimes the lobule becomes much larger and droopy compared to the rest of the ear. This can be a sign of aging. Fortunately, enlarged earlobes can be corrected in the office under local anesthesia in approximately 30 minutes. There are multiple ways to perform earlobe reduction. Dr. Aquadro will discuss the options and recommend the best technique based on each individual patient. The recovery time is minimal and most people go back to work the same day after the procedure. Sutures are removed in 5-7 days.
What do I need to do to get my earlobe reduced?
- Call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Aquadro
- Stop blood thinners such as aspirin or fish oil 5 days before the procedure (if okay with your primary doctor)
EarLobe Reduction Gallery
- Scroll down to view the gallery
- Click on the photos to advance the slides
- Call (334) 321-4989 for an appointment
- Earlobe reduction in office under local anesthesia