Labiaplasty | Auburn, AL
Labiaplasty is cosmetic vaginal surgery to reduce the size and/or shape of the labia minora.
Why is labiaplasty performed?
- To reduce the size and appearance of the labia
- To improve sexual function
- To reduce discomfort in tight fitting clothing
Who is a good candidate for labiaplasty?
- women experiencing sexual dysfunction
- women experiencing embarrassment with the appearance
- women with asymmetrical appearing labia
Looking for information on non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation? Click here for more information on ThermiVa
Labiaplasty Photos | Auburn, AL
- Scroll down to view the gallery
- Click on the photos to advance the slides
- Call (334) 321-4989 for an appointment