We have moved!! Spa Auburn is now Auburn Med Spa. New location-New Name! Come see us at 1935 E Glenn Ave! Click here
Acupuncture | Dr. Kurt Kochek
Dr. Kochek has been involved in natural therapy since the 80’s. He began his studies in Miami, FL and received his first Diplomat in Acupuncture at the American School of Oriental and Homeopathic Therapy. In 1995, Dr. Kochek went on to study at the International Institute of Chinese Medicine in Santa Fe, NM, where is received his Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine Degree.
Dr. Kochek puts a major emphasis on Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in combination with nutrition, when healing the body. He is considered a specialist in the area of musculoskeletal issues. He is also very successful in treating the following:
- Pain – Acute or Chronic
- Chronic allergies, coughs and other respiratory issues
- Depression, anxiety, and stress issues
- Sinus and Migraine headaches
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynecological issues such as fertility, PMS, Menopausal
- Symptoms, fibroids, endometriosis, and much more.
- Facial Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging Medicine
- General Wellness and Increased Vitality
Dr. Kochek is NCCAOM Board Certified in Acupuncture.
Complimentary 20 minute introductory visit
First Treatment – $95
Secondary Treatments – $65
Herbal Consultation – $75
Want to learn more about Acupuncture and Asian Medicine? Visit here.